Transfer Box Oil
**Please Note - We can only send this item within the UK**
For: Ford Focus RS MK3
Capacity: 0.75 Litres
Bottle Size: 1 Litre
Competition heavy duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip, which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w140 NT.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes. Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Reduces friction and wear.
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip), ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-16F, ZF TE-ML-17B