Company 23 Subaru Impreza 02-07 WRX STi Boost Control Valve Solenoid Anti Surge 3port 23.522
Subaru Boost Controller Manual: Download
- Game changing boost control for turbocharged Subarus utilizing patent pending electronic anti-surge technology.
- Eliminates common and annoying internal and external wastegate flutter!
- Allows tuners to more precisely create your boost curve (increasing spool and horsepower) by not detuning your car to eliminate boost oscillation.
- The top Subaru tuners have proven the benefits of the Company23 anti-surge boost control solenoid on stage 2 cars up to 650whp track beasts!
- As simple to tune as a basic 3-port boost control solenoid. Very tuner friendly!
- Easy installation with included OEM quality mounting brackets and electrical connectors. "Plug and tune" for all Subaru models!
- CNC machined and anodized 6061 aluminum housing is completely sealed for a lifetime of use.
- Boost conroller uses a custom 3-port solenoid designed by Company23 and manufactured by MAC.
- 6mm(1/4") CNC machined hose fittings.
Advantages over other aftermarket 3-port boost control solenoids:
- Eliminates wastegate flutter.
- Prevents oscillation in the boost curve.
- Makes more horsepower and torque when compared to a detuned map focused on eliminating flutter.
Advantages over manual boost controllers:
- Allows RPM/load dependent boost control
- No need to worry about partial throttle/full boost during closed loop.
- Does not require retuning for temperature/season changes or extreme changes in elevation.
Advantages over standalone electronic boost controller or standalone ECUs:
- Retains OEM reliability and driveability.
- Is "plug and tune" easy.
- Significantly less expensive.
- Less complexity.
- 02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 04-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 04-08 Subaru Forester XT
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X Aero
Graham Goode Racing are the sole official distributors of Company 23 specialised tools in the United Kingdom and Europe.
Graham Goode Racing 9 Lutterworth Road Leicester LE2 8PH United Kingdom